Sunday, February 10,
All Worship Services Cancelled this Sunday.
I have 4 inches of snow at my house and more is coming, along with deep freezing temperatures and so, …ice.
Best to be safe.
I encourage you to spend a few moments of worship at home Sunday morning. Here are some suggestions:
- Sit down and light a candle.
- Invite God/Jesus/Spirit to be with you. If you know the song, “Sanctuary,” sing it, or a verse of “Amazing Grace.”
- Read the Scripture passage for the day – Luke 5:1-11. In what ways is Jesus calling you, us, to put our nets down in deeper water?
- Get out your church directory and pray for each person. If you are going by memory, work your way around the room for where people usually sit on Sundays.
- Say the Lord’s Prayer aloud.
- Close with words of thanks to God.